I have been tagged twice to answer some questions. Firstly by A Twenty Something Mum and Boo, Roo and Tigger Too
The rules are pretty simple (however in one tag it says 12 questions and the other says 11 – I will stick to 12).
1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5) Let them know you tagged them
I am going to skip some of the rules (yes naughty me!) but because I have 2 sets of questions to answer I will skip the 12 fun facts about me!
A Twenty Something Mums questions for me:
1. Which one person has had the most influence on your life and why?
It has to be parents – they are a result of who I am
2.Looking back if you could tell your pre-child self one thing what would it be?
Don’t grow up too quick!! Lol
3.When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
4.What tv programmes do you like to watch?
Just one? At the moment I’m into a Pakistani drama called Humsafar. For me that is a big thing as I never watch those dramas!
5.What’s the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done?
Ummm, ok the most rebellious, I hit a car slightly and legged it! (My excuse is I panicked!!)
6.How would you describe parenthood (in one sentence only)
The hardest job but the most worthwhile
7.What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Funny things usually don’t happen to me. I honestly can’t think of one at the moment.
8.If you were given Â£5,000 how would you spend it?
Honestly? Probably go on holiday.
9.What is your guilty pleasure?
10.Who in your life do you wish you showed your appreciation for more than you do?
My parents – I am not the most affectionate and I think sometimes they think I don’t care.
Boo, Roo and Tiggers questions for me:
1. How old were you when you had your first child?
I was 23 and turned 24 2 days later.
2. Are you an only child?
I have 2 brothers and 1 sister
3. If you could do any job in the world what would it be and why? 4. Coca Cola or Pepsi?
I have been asking myself that question too lately and I just can’t decide. I know it would be something to do with charity.
4. Coca Cola or Pepsi?
5. What is your favourite film?
I am not hugely into films to be honest, do not have a particular favourite.
6. Bikini or Swimsuit?
LOL I have never worn either but guess if I had to choose it would be swimsuit.
7.What is your favourite sweet treat?
8. Do you believe in Father Christmas?
9. What is the oldest item of clothing you own?
Probably my dressing gown!! I got it when munchkin was born almost 6 years ago….not a dressing gown kind of person so it’s still in good condition!
10. Which celeb would you like to swap lives with (just for a day?) 11. How did you meet your best friend?
Ummmm….. noone really. Wouldn’t want to be a celebrity, no privacy at all.
11. How did you meet your best friend?
My closest friends now are those that I met at uni.
Ok I am now meant to tag 12 bloggers. I am not sure I will get to 12 and will try not to tag those who have already answered questions.
Ok I have not got to 12 but if you want to take part then consider yourself tagged!
So here are my 12 questions for you all:
1. What’s your favourite perfume?
2. What are your dreams for the future?
3. Why do you blog?
4. What’s your favourite book?
5. What one thing would you like to achieve in 2012?
6. What’s your favourite chocolate?
7. What one tip would you give to someone who is about to get married?
8. What country would you like to move to and why? (Or are you happy where you are?)
9. What’s your favourite flower?
10. Do you have any pets? If not what pet would you like to have?
11. Grass in the garden? Or Paving?
12. Name one of your favourite blogs.