When pregnant, as you get bigger (fatter!!) one of the things that suffers is your sleep. I remember in my first pregnancy how uncomfortable I started to feel in my second trimester and I purchased a full length body pillow. Although it helped it did take up a lot of space on the bed.
So when I saw an opportunity to review the Bettercare Pregnancy Cushion I offered to review it as it was smaller and seemed ideal.
Image from Hello Baby website
The cushion is designed to give your bump support and help improve your sleep during pregnancy.
Features: (as per the website)
- Soft and supportive cushion aids peaceful sleep in pregnancy.
- Ergonomically designed wedge shape takes weight off the tummy and relieves discomfort and backache in bed.
- Adaptable for a variety of other uses, including back support for home and car and also supports baby when sleeping to prevent rolling.
- Very useful to raise baby’s head if baby is suffering from a cold, colic or ear infection.
- Removable machine washable cover with replacements available.
So how did I find it?
At the moment my bump is not huge even though I am over half way through my pregnancy, but I feel that it will support my bump as it gets bigger. It is soft and supportive, but if you are used to softer body pillows then you may find it a bit hard initially.
However, if you are one of the mums that prefers full body pillows then this cushion has many other uses. I am already beginning to experience back pain and the cushion is an ideal support, and I am considering taking it into work with me. I also love the fact that you can use it to raise baby’s head during illness.
You can find more information about the cushion here.
You can browse further products from Hello Baby here.
Disclaimer: I was sent the cushion for the purposes of a review. However all thoughts and opinions are my own.