Project 365 – Days 69 – 75

I must admit I haven’t made a huge effort with taking pictures this week, just been one of those weeks. But have managed to scrape together some that I had taken with my phone.

Day 69 – my gift from munchkin
Day 70 – the dreaded snow, thankfully it didn’t settle
Day 71 – Bee is not scared of anything and wanted to grab hold of the budgie
Day 72 – Holding hands

Day 73 – Bee is forever trying to take her shoes off. I get her ready to go out, turn around and shoes are off!
Day 74 – Home made chocolate chip cake. Got distracted with Bee and slightly burnt it. Still tasted yum
Day 75 – Our TV broke………It was only 3 years old {cries}
TheBoyandMe's 365 LinkyPhotobucket

1. March 16, 2013 / 8:30 pm

Oh dear, sorry about the telly. Don't expect you can get it repaired. Can't find anybody these days who will repair anything. Ho hum. Your little girl sounds a little rascal! Love the holding hands shot.

2. March 16, 2013 / 8:55 pm

You have my heartfelt sympathy about the television, my phone died last night and I could sob that it's going to be 3 weeks before I can have it back. I hope your tv is sorted out before that. I really like the holding hands photograph.

Thanks for linking up.

3. Elaine Livingstone
    March 16, 2013 / 8:59 pm

new tv wont be cheap. like the one with the budgie, and holding hands is so cute. My son was terrible, you would dress him to go out and if you did not go immediately all his clothes would come back off, he hated clothes, and even up till he left home at 23 he wandered round it just his boxers (thankfully)

4. March 16, 2013 / 10:01 pm

that cake looked lush! i feel your pain on the TV ours did that a few weeks ago! x

5. March 16, 2013 / 10:10 pm

oh no RIP your TV set!!!
    the holding hands photo is very sweet and those chocolates look rather scrummy!! i hope you enjoyed your mothers day x

6. March 16, 2013 / 10:24 pm

Love the holding hand pic! Isn't technology fantastic, until it goes wrong!!

7. Michelle Ashmore
    March 16, 2013 / 11:00 pm

My son would never keep his socks or shoes on; it used to drive me crazy!
    Lovely photos but sorry to hear about your tv xx

8. March 17, 2013 / 12:13 am

Oops to the TV and that is looking like a very wet garden, I hope you get to use it next week.

9. March 17, 2013 / 11:41 am

Broken tv? I feel your pain, our DVD player is on the blink too. Love your baby shots they are so sweet, hand in hand is my fave

10. March 17, 2013 / 12:41 pm

Taking clothes off is a specialty of babies. I presume this as I have heard many hilarious tales from exasperated mothers. 😀
    I think that technological implements these days are made such that they retire quickly. It's sort of a business strategy or something. -_-
    (I am not making any serious claims!!!)
    Have fun Foz! 🙂

11. Laura CYMFT
    March 17, 2013 / 4:28 pm

Lovely Mother's Day gifts. I love Thorntons chocolates.

12. March 18, 2013 / 9:21 am

Chocolate and cake in your photos – looks nice! 🙂

13. Sonia Constant
    March 18, 2013 / 2:28 pm

Ahhh I love the hand photo, little hands are so cute x

14. mummyslittle peeps
    March 21, 2013 / 9:20 pm

Cute picture of the hands

15. March 22, 2013 / 9:54 am

Sometimes I get the best pictures on my phone- hence why the hand shots are so lovely. Especially the holding hands- so precious 🙂
    xx

16. Emma wright
    March 22, 2013 / 8:38 pm

Nightmare about telly. love the budgie pic. I had one growing up and he got quite old, think he was 15 x