Project 365 – Days 328 to 334

Well another week of sickness in the house. As Bee was recovering, I caught it! SO again we haven’t been up to much this week.

IMG_6611

Day 328 – Bee was feeling slightly better, so she back to her antics. Here she is trying to join her sister in her bath!

IMG_6610

Day 329 – Bee had another temperature again. She obviously overdid it yesterday.

Day 330 – Poor Rosie not getting much attention so sitting on the stairs to make sure we notice her!

Day 331 – Hubby got some Ferroro Rocher, which I obviously had to help him eat…..but then what’s his is mine isn’t it?

Day 332 – Feeling rough so just relaxing with some candles.

Day 333 – Poor Rosie again. First hubby returned, then Bee got ill and finally I got ill so she hasn’t been getting as much attention.

Day 334 – This is pretty much the state of the house while I’m not well….but at least they are playing together quietly!

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. December 1, 2013 / 8:19 am

Hope you’re all on the mend now – doesn’t sound like much a week for you.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 47 Project 52My Profile

2. December 1, 2013 / 9:26 am

i am so pleased to hear that Bee is better and back to her mischievous ways lol
    i hate the eay the house gets when i pop out for a few hours and daddy is i charge x

3. December 1, 2013 / 9:52 am

Winter bugs have a horrible knack for taking everyone down one by one. Hope you all have a much better week next week and good to hear Bee is better. x

4. December 1, 2013 / 10:02 am

Hope you are all fighting fit again this coming week

5. December 1, 2013 / 12:19 pm

I do hope Bee finally shakes the bug honey xx

6. December 1, 2013 / 7:38 pm

wee monkey trying to climb in the bath. Its a wonder the cat didnt get squashed, and its great they [lay together the mess will tidy next week, hope you feel better soon.

7. December 4, 2013 / 2:29 pm

Foz,

I had started the same project along with you. However, so sad that I stopped after couple of weeks with life taking too many turns and I was forced to take a break. Kudos to you that you managed to do it all the way tills here… I feel I should not have quit…
    MumLee recently posted…Book of the week :: Catch the BusMy Profile

8. December 4, 2013 / 2:29 pm

Foz,

• December 4, 2013 / 9:39 pm

I don’t think I will be doing it next year though! Surprised I managed it..think will do the weekly one next year in sha Allah

9. December 7, 2013 / 4:42 pm

Gorgeous close up with the dummy and yes I would have to help with the Fererro Rocher too!