Let’s get Crafty!

Art’s and crafts are so not my thing!  At all! I don’t have a crafty bone in my body. I hated Art at school.

The thought of paint, glitter, glue and paper all over the house brings me out in a sweat.

Can you imagine the nightmare of cleaning up?

*shivers*

BUT I am on a mission.

To relax a bit and do some arts and crafts with Munchkin who seems to be showing an interest in it all. Plus I really don’t spend enough time with her doing things she likes.

SO for 2014 I am planning to do some crafty stuff with her, even if it is just once a month. We are hoping to do crafts with an Islamic theme but anything goes really. To motivate myself I will be setting up a linky. It will be a monthly one as I am not sure I will be able to do a weekly one just yet! Please do feel free to join in if you want to get a bit adventurous and brave the glue and glitter.

Muslim Mummy

1. Marie
    December 31, 2013 / 9:12 am

I could have wrote these lines Foz. I am not crafty either, thought I like it. But every time I try something it’s a big mess. And I hate seeing mess all around the house too.
    Mister Pop is too young anyway, but time is flying, and soon I’ll find myself setting up a couple of arts projects!!
    Take care and all the best in this new adventure. xx

• January 6, 2014 / 12:15 pm

My projects are likely to end up being a mess…but going to have a go! xx

2. LadyBanana
    January 2, 2014 / 5:11 pm

I always fancy doing something a bit crafty, but I’m not in the least bit artistic and like you I’d hate the mess.

Maybe I should do some with Jacob…
    LadyBanana recently posted…Jacob Is Now 2!!My Profile

• January 6, 2014 / 8:10 am

You should! Maybe you will enjoy it!

3. January 6, 2014 / 10:58 am

Good luck with it, hopefully you will get to enjoy it! I am not very crafty, as in my efforts come out looking rubbish but I do enjoy it with the kids and they love it

• January 6, 2014 / 12:16 pm

Mine will probably end up rubbish too!! But will try