Project 365 – Days 4 to 10

Had some personal stuff going on this week so haven’t been up to much, so pretty average photos.

Days 4-10

Day 4 – 4th January 2015

Rosie was fascinated by a bubble popping game on the Kindle fire. So now it’s not just the kids playing games but the cat too!

Day 5 – 5th January 2015

Bee’s first day at nursery! She absolutely loved it and had  no tears whatsoever. I was worrying about nothing! We did have a few tears first thing though because I woke her up at 7 when usually she was asleep until 9/10 in the holidays.

Day 6 – 6th January 2015

Back to school today for Munchkin, but I forgot to take a picture. So you have one of Rosie – eyeing up the food in my plate.

Day 7 – 7th January 2015

Rosie again! This time stopping me from getting on with things.

Day 8 – 8th January 2015

Back to the routine of toddler groups on Thursday. Decided not to send Bee to nursery every day and to keep Thursday and Friday for us.

Day 9 – 9th January 2015

Spent most of the day painting the conservatory. Rosie kept me company by hiding behind the blinds. It is a good job she is so lovely that I don’t mind her attempting to break them!

Day 10 – 10th January 2015

Munchkin’s lesson again. She is doing really well and looking more confident.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. January 11, 2015 / 8:21 am

What lovely cat pictures this week! They are so inquisitive aren’t they?
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 2 of 2015My Profile

2. January 11, 2015 / 4:43 pm

Looks like a nice week. I’d love to have a cat again, but OH hates them, so have to make do with watching the stray farm cats when they come out of hiding.

3. January 11, 2015 / 8:54 pm

Great photos, i’m glad Bee enjoyed her first day. Love the photo of Rosie and the bubble popping game xx
    Mandi recently posted…Project 365 Week 2My Profile

4. amanda walsh
    January 11, 2015 / 9:07 pm

ahhh I love the pictures of you beautiful pussy cat 🙂

5. January 14, 2015 / 5:31 pm

your quite right not to send her to nursery everyday. Laughed at the cat playing bubble popping, and sitting on the keyboard – a lot of cats seem to enjoy sitting on a keyboard

6. January 17, 2015 / 3:58 pm

Another little one in nursery for the first time, glad she liked it.
    Naughty Rosie stopping you working on the laptop!