This is a scheduled guest post.
Salaam/Hello everyone! I’m Aaliyah from Pyari Beauty. Foz(Muslim Mummies) asked me to write a guest post for her while she’s away on holiday, the lucky thing. So I thought I’d share five steps to a quick and easy make up routine/look suitable for everyday.
1. It’s all about the base when it comes to make up. The key to hiding tired eyes is a brightening concealer such as BourjoisHealthy Mix Concealer (£7.99). It makes a huge difference in my opinion, certainly a step which can‘t be missed. Completed with a quick dusting of a mineral foundation (my favourite is the Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation (£20.00)) will help to even the skintoneand provide a bit of coverage.
2. A quick slick of clear mascara or brow gel, can tame and neaten the brows. MUA do a cheap and cheerful clear mascara which works perfectly for this. If you have very light or sparse brows maybe consider a tinted eyebrow gel instead.
3. Skip the mascara and curl your eyelashes instead. My favourite eyelash curlers are these from Shu Umerua (£20.00) but you can pick up a pair fromSuperdrug for less than £2. Eyelash curlers give length and volume to the lashes without the need of mascara.
4. Line your waterline to make your eyes appear brighter and more awake. One of the eyeliners I reach for often is the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude (£3.99). It’s super soft and long wearing and makes my eyes appear more awake and less tired. Depending on your skintone, you may find that a whiter eyeliner would suit you more such as the MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Snow White (£1.00) or something similar.
5. Don‘t forget the lips as they‘re important too. I love Pixi’sShea Butter Lip Balms (£8.00) as they provide a subtle pop of colour whilst keeping the lips soft. Carmex also do a similar product in range of different shades.
What are your go to items for quick and easy make up?