#AlhamdulillahForSeries Freebies

If you haven’t heard of the #AlhamdulillahForSeries then frankly where have you been??

I first came across Ayeina on Instagram when I saw their artistic images all relating to ‘Alhamdulillah’ and learnt of the series. The #AlhamdulillahForSeries aims to spread gratitude towards Allah, in places we sometimes forget to see.

In my interview with Ayeina on the blog, they explained that they:

…started Ayeina with the basic aim to write and make a difference in our lives first (since writing can be so therapeutic at times) and then if Allah wills, helping others with whatever Allah has given us – To gather sadaqah jariyah for ourselves and give others the opportunity to do the same.  Allaah broadened our vision and somehow things started to gradually progress. And with that, came #AlhamdulillahForSeries.

The series has now progressed into a book which I will be reviewing at some point on the blog, but in the meantime, Ayeina have been kind enough to offer my readers a couple of freebies.

You can download the images but please note:
No physical item will be shipped to you, saving on shipping costs and time Alhamdulillah. For best results, you can ask your local professional printer to print the file.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All of the prints are for personal use only. NO Commercial use or resale/distribution is allowed. If you want to purchase the commercial license or have any questions, then kindly email submissions@ayeina.com
If you happen to use the image online, then don’t forget to credit www.ayeina.com for it, or tag them on Instagram/Facebook etc if you happen to post it on social media

Click here to download bedtime stories

#Alhamdulillahforseries bedtime stories

Click here to download motherhood

#Alhamdulillahforseries motherhood

• December 23, 2016 / 8:05 pm

Wa iyaaki. Always a pleasure to feature you!

1. December 23, 2016 / 8:44 pm

Me too, I first came across Ayeina through their lovely watercolours on instagram! I love that motherhood painting. It’s so cute with the little feet and the motehr’s hands wrapped around it.

2. December 23, 2016 / 9:09 pm

I love what Ayeina has been doing! I think their gratitude journal is so neat, and much needed really…it’s a struggle for me to remember to say alhumdulillah because of all thexpect negative that’s been happening sub han Allah.

3. Fatima
    December 24, 2016 / 5:45 pm

I love freebies! Who doesn’t and these are some amazing freebies by ayeina! They’re awesome and so kind.

4. December 24, 2016 / 6:52 pm

I love the motherhood printable – it’s soo cute and pretty And Ayeina is an amazing project – the women behind it are incredible mashaAllah.

5. December 24, 2016 / 9:06 pm

Oh one of m y favourite pages from the Alhamdulillah For Series book has to be Alhamdulillah for motherhood <3

6. December 25, 2016 / 12:56 am

Thanks for sharing! I loved the motherhood series. This is such a treat to preview before I get my hands on the actually print version inshaAllah. Excited!

7. Yousra Naeem
    December 26, 2016 / 11:54 am

Alhamdulillah❤
    Thank-you for making it a part of your blog.