Project 365 – January 8th to January 14th

Day 8 – A quiet Sunday at home and the girls tried out their bath bombs they got in the sales.

Day 9 – Hubby treated me to breakfast.

Day 10 – Had some fun with Bee’s snowflake blocks…..she then ‘sprinkled’ them all over the living room floor.

Day 11 – Caught up some some blogging stuff and worked on some reviews.

Day 12 – I won this Arabic calligraphy on Instagram and it arrived today!

Day 13 – Treated myself to this soap creme from Superdrug….Raspberry and Rose. It really does smell goof enough to eat!

Day 14 – Went to Leicester with the family to eat out. Such a shame Dad is no longer up for last minute trips..usually he would be the first one ready.

1. Marie Kléber
    January 16, 2017 / 1:55 pm

The food looks delicious! This is something I’d love to do more often – go out for brunch!
    Hope your dad is feeling better Foz.
    Love
    xx

• January 17, 2017 / 6:00 pm

He is as comfortable as possible for now. Thanks for asking x

• January 17, 2017 / 5:59 pm

No the sprinkling wasn’t much fun when we had to tidy up!

2. January 16, 2017 / 8:00 pm

What does your calligraphy say? Well done on winning it.
    Shame your dad could not go with you, but nice to get out for something to eat.
    I remember the snowflake blocks from when my children were young, a lot of learning opportunities with them.
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…My Sunday Photo week 1My Profile

• January 17, 2017 / 5:59 pm

It says In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”.

3. January 17, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Yum, the food you share always looks so good. #365

4. January 21, 2017 / 10:26 am

Your meal out in Leicester looks good. Hope your Dad is feeling a little better.
    Erica Price recently posted…2017: Week 3My Profile

5. February 18, 2017 / 10:05 pm

Looks like a great week, my girls used to love those snowfalke shapes when they were younger