Eid Gift Guide - small businessesLast year I did an Eid Gift Guide focusing on Islamic toys: Islamic Toys for Eid Gifts. This year I thought I would be different and focus on some of the smaller start up businesses with some unique gifts for a range of ages. So here are 10 of my favourites.

Please note that I have not purchased items myself from all these business yet but have just spotted them on social media and liked their products.

Mini Muslimah Dolls

Mini Muslimah Dolls

UK based but ship worldwide. Handmade plush cushion doll business. I did win one of their dolls once but have my eye on the ones that look like they have bunny ears for Bee.

The Craft Studio

Based in the UK but ship worldwide, these are Luxurious Handcrafted 3D Islamic Wall Art & Decor. I won one of The Craft Studio’s giveaways on Instagram and loved the prize. The quality is excellent and it looks great in my living room. One of these pieces would make an excellent gift.

Little Muslim Dolls

Little Muslim Dolls

Based in United States. Hand painted and customised to look like your family! Made from a single wood piece  with no eye features. I thought these were so cute when I first saw them, if based in the UK I would most definitely purchase these.

Islamic Pixels

Islamic Pixels

Based in the UK. Frames, gifts, clothing & home accessories all made in the UK. They have some unique gifts and you are sure to find something for your loved ones.

Luxe Decor Designs

Luxe Decor Designs

Based in Australia, ships worldwide. I am absolutely in love with the products by Lisa, my favourites being the floral letters. Unfortunately shipping from Australia isn’t cheap otherwise I would be ordering for myself and others!

Little Maysoor

Little Maysoor

Shipping to the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and Norway. They do however have stockists who sell their products in Dubai, Malaysia and Singapore. Plush dolls and books for your mini muslims!

Islamic Moments

Islamic Moments

UK based wholesalers & distributors. Largest collection of Islamic Cards, Eid Cards & Decor, Notebooks, Mugs, Candles & Prints. I have reviewed some Islamic Moments eid cards previously. However their products now include notebooks and mugs, making some lovely gifts for your loved ones at Eid.

With A Spin

With a Spin

USA based, ship worldwide. Gifts for Modern Muslim Lifestyle. Various products including cookie cutters, planners and eid decorations.

Tasbih Box

Tasbih Box

Based in Canada, ships to USA and Europe. I very recently came across the sister who makes these tasbihs. ‘Personalized tasbih Islamic gifts muslim prayer beads’. Perfect for if you are looking for a pretty tasbih as a gift.

Indulge with Lancsco

Indulge with Lancsco

UK based. Personalised chocolates Favours, hampers & gifts Personalised Stationary Suitable for vegetarians and alcohol free. I have purchased Eid chocolates before here and can recommend them, perfect if you want a bit of a luxury feel and look to your chocolates without breaking the bank.

10 Comments on Eid Gift Guide – 10 Small Businesses

1. Aicha
    April 17, 2017 at 2:40 pm (2 months ago)

Thanks for sharing, I’ll have to check out each site more in depth later love the review

2. Sainab Sharif
    April 17, 2017 at 3:05 pm (2 months ago)

Those mini Muslimah dolls are just the cutest! If only I had a girl they’re so much more fun to shop for!

3. Yousra Naeem
    April 18, 2017 at 10:46 am (2 months ago)

Mashaa Allah going to check out all these because not just one but all are offering some great things
    Thankyou for sharing this because I always get confused while choosing Eid gifts ❤

4. Zainab Dokrat
    April 18, 2017 at 6:41 pm (2 months ago)

Thank you for sharing!!! Was about to go on an Insta search for some stuff to purchase for my family <3

5. Farah Abdullah
    April 19, 2017 at 7:50 am (2 months ago)

My eyes on the one which sells over Malaysia, too. Why are they all so hard to get from here. Oh well, I could make do with some local alternatives selling similar stuff. But the plush dolls are so cute! No one really makes them here.

6. Amina
    April 19, 2017 at 8:09 am (2 months ago)

What a lovely collection! There’s something for everyone. Those little Muslim dolls are just the best.

Alhamdulillah… It’s really heart warming to see flourishing Muslim brands with unique products geared towards the Ummah. May Allah move them from strength to strength.

7. melissa major
    April 19, 2017 at 9:23 am (2 months ago)

These all look like brilliant Eid gifts! I like the little muslim dolls, my daughters would like them

8. Chelsea
    April 19, 2017 at 6:43 pm (2 months ago)

This is great! I’m always looks for Islamic shops and boutiques and I’m glad you have some US-based business listed because it seems everything I find is always in the UK and shipping just isn’t worth it unfortunately. Jazak Allah khair for this!

9. Haifa
    April 20, 2017 at 5:09 am (2 months ago)

This is a very useful post and just at the right time! Love the compilation and love u more for the effort u take to empower our community. May Allah reward you and your loved ones.

10. Lail | With A Spin
    June 19, 2017 at 7:29 pm (1 week ago)

Thank you so so much for including With A Spin on your list. Really appreciate it.