MOKURU?

What’s that I hear you ask! The whole MOKURU concept was completely new to me and I had no clue what to expect.

I must admit when it first arrived my initial thoughts were ‘Is that it? A piece of wood?’

MOKURU colours

However it is strangely fascinating and addictive! If you are a fan of the fidget spinner then this is the next craze!

Designed by Masakazu Node, MOKURU is the latest craze in Japan. Made from quality Beech wood it is designed to test your balance, focus and dexterity.

MOKURU

So what can you do with MOKURU?

You can flip it, tip it and spin it. And it’s not just with one, with practice and skill you can even do it with five. However, we are still only just about managing with one and think we are a long way off from being able to cope with five of these at once!

I personally need a bit more practice to get the hang of it…and the eldest is just about managing to control it:

MOKURU comes in a variety of colours to suit everyone: green (Matcha), orange, (Kirin) white (Byakko), red (Suzaku), blue (Seiryu) and yellow (Inazuma). There are fakes out there so make sure you get your hands on the original MOKURU. Available to buy at Amazon: The Original MOKURU Beech Wood Fidget Desk Roller (Genbu Black).

They are small enough to put in the kids bags or even your handbag to take out with you. Play alone or play as a competition with your friends and see who is the best MOKURU master out of you all!

See what you can do with MOKURU:

For more information check out the MOKURU facebook page, instagram and website.

Disclosure: We were sent a MOKURU to try out before it’s official launch. All thoughts and opinions are our own. This post contains affiliate links.

9 Comments on New Fidget Toy – MOKURU

1. Meera
    July 7, 2017 at 10:23 am (2 weeks ago)

I have not heard about this. Quite interesting piece of wood. Looks like it also improves one’s focus. Will check if it’s available in India. So I can gift to my nephews to play with. 🙂 Thank you for sharing!
    Meera recently posted…Postcard From Seattle – Mount RainierMy Profile

2. Aicha
    July 7, 2017 at 12:20 pm (2 weeks ago)

Thanks for the review of the fidget toys , looks like children would have a blast wit it

3. Zainab Dokrat
    July 7, 2017 at 12:46 pm (2 weeks ago)

Hmm have never heard of this lol but honestly I think I like the figet spinner more because I don’t have to use it on a surface.

4. Janet Kozak
    July 8, 2017 at 7:06 pm (2 weeks ago)

This looks simple, yet challenging. Let us know if you feel like you’ve mastered it in a few more months!

5. Mona Ismaeil
    July 9, 2017 at 5:02 am (2 weeks ago)

Looks interesting. Not sure how I feel about fidget toys but this looks better than the spinners.
    Thanks for the review!

6. Munni
    July 9, 2017 at 8:52 pm (2 weeks ago)

This looks so cool. Fidget spinners are a lost trend now that MOKURO has come. Though I personally dont think would be able to do all those spins, but would definetely buy it as gift for kids.

7. Sabeeha Mosam
    July 10, 2017 at 9:07 am (2 weeks ago)

Wow, the things they come up with these days. The fidget spinner craze is still full swing in South Africa. Haven’t even heard of Mokuru as yet. It will probably hit the market soon lol.

8. AISHATU AHMED
    July 10, 2017 at 10:25 am (2 weeks ago)

Never heard of this but sure looks like a lot of fun. my child-like heart likes to have a lot of fun.