Almost time for the London Halal Food Festival 2017.

I am pleased to announce that this year I will be attending as one of their  ‘Halal Heros‘ for the London Halal Food Festival taking place in London on 19-20 August.

London Halal Food Festival

Now I am not specifically a food blogger but if you follow me on Instagram you will know we are often eating out and checking out different restaurants, so will be at our element at the festival!

The London Halal Festival will be taking place on the 19th and 20th August at Tobacco Dock.
The festival grows each year and this year an estimated 18,000 people will be attending.

So what can you see at the event?

Well aside from eating there will be:

• Live performances from celebrity chefs in a special cookery theatre
  • Dedicated Italian Halal Zone
  • Man V’s Food competition
  • Companies will be promoting their new and latest line of halal products – including baby food, convenience meals and home-delivered Halal meat.

Waleed Jahangir, London Halal Food Festival Show Director, said

“British Muslims are the most diverse in the world; they have bigger households, they spend
more, eat out more often and cook in more volume – which is estimated annually to be worth
a whopping £10 billion. That’s why we’re seeing more and more brands reaching out to
Muslim consumers and the London Halal Food festival is a fantastic opportunity for both
businesses and consumers to come together and learn more about each other.”

The festival was recently placed in the top five of London Food Festivals to look forward to
in 2017 by lastminute.com and with over 100 exhibitors, it’s set to be a great weekend of
food and fun for all the family. So if you love food and are free that weekend then why not visit the London Halal Food Festival?

Tickets are still available from £10 with exclusive packages still available online. To find out
more information about the festival, or to book your tickets, visit http://www.londonhalalfoodfestival.com

Video Credit: London Halal Food Festival

Disclosure: I am a ‘Halal Hero’ for the festival and have been provided free tickets to attend the event.’

10 Comments on Halal Hero at the London Halal Food Festival

1. Fatima
    August 9, 2017 at 10:37 am (1 week ago)

I’ve actually been craving for Halal Italian food ever since I moved to the UK from Dubai but haven’t found anything upto my liking yet. Glad to know that these guys will be having Halal Italian too. Hoping to make it this time, if I’ll be in town.

2. Aicha
    August 9, 2017 at 2:27 pm (1 week ago)

I wish there was a halal fest in the Portland Oregon area this really sounds like fun , London is a bit far for me to travel to go to a food festival

3. Mona Ismaeil
    August 9, 2017 at 3:28 pm (1 week ago)

This looks awesome! There is a HalalFest that takes place here in Canada but it’s in Toronto so it’s sooo far from me!!! I think there should be something like this in every major city! Inshallah soon!

4. Veronika al Mahdiyah
    August 9, 2017 at 4:08 pm (1 week ago)

Yes! Always wanted to go to a halal food festival, but there would always be something coming up. Barak Allah feeki for sharing, need to mark my calendar, in shaa Allah.

5. Afreen
    August 9, 2017 at 5:00 pm (1 week ago)

This sounds like a fun.Nice point is that all the food is halal..plus halal Italian too.

6. Munni
    August 9, 2017 at 9:20 pm (1 week ago)

I haven’t heard about the festival before. Looks very intriguing and I completeley agree with what the director has said. Unfortunaltely, won’t be able to attend but wish you lots of fun. Do share your experience with us!

7. Umme Hafsa
    August 12, 2017 at 1:03 pm (6 days ago)

I’m hoping to attend this festival with my family inshaAllah! And not too far from where I live as well. I enjoyed the halal food festival at Shoreditch a few weeks back, so I’m looking forward to this one too 🙂

8. Ayesha Farhad
    August 13, 2017 at 11:10 pm (5 days ago)

I missed it last time and looks like I will be missing it this time as well! I have heard so many good reviews about the festival and people have been raving about it!
    Will definitely be looking forward to your review and updates! x

9. Fusionista
    August 14, 2017 at 8:17 am (4 days ago)

Congratulations on attending it as Halal Heros. So lucky, M.A!

10. Bushra
    August 14, 2017 at 10:12 am (4 days ago)

Halal Food Festival sounds AMAZING…. 🙂