A pretty boring, and on the whole an uneventful week to be honest… (except for Friday!)

Day 266 – Bee has been sent a Silvercross Dolls Pram so we have been reviewing that. She loves it!

Day 267 – Trying to get myself motivated to do the blogging things I need to do and get organised.

Day 268 – Pic of Rosie looking cute….now that hubby is back she doesn’t get to sneak on the bed at night and fall asleep so she sneaks on during the day while he’s at work!

Day 269 – A quiet day with not much happening aside from the school runs… so enjoying some ice cream. And waiting for the boiler man to come and service the boiler. Am considering being a parent governor at Bee’s school so had a chat with the chair today.

Day 270 – Bee’s karate lesson, she hasn’t been for a week as she’s had a slight cold….eldest always gets bored having to wait around for an hour so take the laptop for her to do her homework/play games. Also got some windows fitted in the morning.

Day 271 – Got invited to Hotter for their Fit Fortnight event, met Prince Charming and came away with some shoes! Dad also had a scan on his liver and thankfully it is stable and hasn’t worsened since his last scan.

Day 272 – A chilled out Sunday with karate and horse riding. I found one of Bee’s old changing mats in the cupboard, was going to throw it away but then cat seems to think its comfy enough to sleep on so its hers now!

7 Comments on Project 365 – September 24 to September 30

1. Erica Price
    October 1, 2017 at 1:36 pm (3 weeks ago)

Poor Rosie missing out on the nighttime snuggles. Glad your dad is stable.
    Erica Price recently posted…2017: Week 39My Profile

2. Emma T
    October 1, 2017 at 8:16 pm (3 weeks ago)

Bit of a scary Prince Charming! Good news on your dad’s status

3. Sarah MumofThree World
    October 2, 2017 at 7:56 am (2 weeks ago)

Good luck with being a governor! I did it at my kids’ school for five years. I really enjoyed it, but it’s hard work and a big commitment. I can relate to kids getting bored while at their siblings’ activities. I used to have it a lot, but now I only have to drag my daughter to my son’s football. They stay at home for everything else!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…You’re a mum – get over yourself!!My Profile

4. Elaine
    October 2, 2017 at 8:15 pm (2 weeks ago)

Great the scan shows no deterioration.
    Been to one hotter event and it was a fun evening.
    envious of the dolls pram.

• MuslimMummy
      October 5, 2017 at 10:50 am (2 weeks ago)

Got some Samia boots! Really comfortable

5. Jules
    October 7, 2017 at 1:08 am (2 weeks ago)

I love the way you do your weekly round ups… numbering each day is fab… I number my weekends x