Project 365 – Week 43 of 2018

Sunday 21st October

Hubby went to work but I was determined to make the most of the sunny day as there are few left now so I decided to make use of our National Trust Membership and took the girls to Wimpole Hall. They had a lovely day; eldest was happy to see some shire horses and Bee was happy with the adventure playground.

*****************************

Monday 22nd October

A quiet day today after yesterday. Just chilled at home until Bee’s karate in the evening. Eldest caught up with her homework but in general just had a lazy day. So you have a picture of Rosie. NOw that its getting colder she is spending more time with us and snuggling up next to us.

*****************************

Tuesday 23rd October

The girls both had their eye tests in the afternoon so we first popped to the local museum for their hlaf term events and I treated the girls to lunch after. We then had a few hours to kill before their appointment so wandered around the shops and had a hot chocolate too. It was Bee’s first time for an eye test and they want to check her again in 6 months as there seemed to be a slight difference in one eye. However they weren’t concerned as said it can happen and she may just have been nervous as it was her first test.

*****************************

Wednesday 24th October

We tried out a new karate place today but can’t decide whether to change. Our current school has had a price increase by £3 and if she goes to this one it will be £9 cheaper (more if I cut her down to going once a week). The discount would be even more if I end up signing up too…so for not much more then what I am paying now we could both have classes. However it is a few miles further and traffic can be a bit crazy there….so not sure what to do. I think Bee wants to move as there is less sparring in the new place and she’s not liking all the sparring practice as she says some boys don’t listen and hurt her. But she has been there for almost 3 years and it is like a family…but I have to look at what suits us financially too.

*****************************

Thursday 25th October

Hubby had to go to Birmingham to renew his Pakistani ID card. I almost didn’t go but at the last minute got ready and went. We had lunch there and then hubby treated us to dessert.

*****************************

Friday 26th October

A quiet day at home where the girls watched a bit of TV and played while I caught up on some blog work. Got a review complete of Quranic Opposites. Then karate for Bee in the evening.

*****************************

Saturday 27th October

The girls were in mosque in the morning for their classes. Then debated whether to go out but the weather turned cold, windy and wet…and we ended up chilling at home. Girls watched a film on Amazon Prime while I did a spot of colouring and just relaxing.

1. October 27, 2018 / 6:52 pm

It looks like you’ve all had a nice half term and that dessert looks delicious! That sounds like a difficult decision about the karate class, but I’m sure you will work out what to do for the best for all of you.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Project 365 2018 Weeks 42 & 43My Profile

• November 2, 2018 / 10:07 am

It certainly was delicious!

2. October 28, 2018 / 4:16 am

Nice dessert, well worth the effort getting ready for. Hope you resolve the karate issue, a move seems like a good idea all round.

• November 2, 2018 / 10:07 am

We have made the decision to move, it is better all round for us

3. October 28, 2018 / 3:08 pm

Wimpole Hall looks stunning. I’ve been to lots of National Trust places, but not that one.
    Erica Hughes recently posted…Week 43: 2018My Profile

• November 2, 2018 / 10:07 am

It is a lovely place to spend the day

4. October 28, 2018 / 3:29 pm

Quranic opposites looks like a good card game. We’ve just had a heavenly desserts open near us but I haven’t tried it yet. That cheesecake looks yummy!! Good luck with the karate decision. £9 cheaper sounds quite a saving, but if the traffic makes it a nightmare then it’s a difficult one to choose x

• November 2, 2018 / 10:06 am

Oooh go and try it! It definitely is quite a bit of saving over the year

5. October 29, 2018 / 7:15 pm

We clearly both enjoy the same sort of desserts as I always crave some when looking at your photos. Was Wimpole good? We nearly went there last week but ran out of time #365

• November 2, 2018 / 10:05 am

Yes the girls really enjoyed it, especially the farm and the playground. Have written a review now so will link it in.

6. October 31, 2018 / 10:17 pm

The colouring is a great way of relaxing, I cannot sit and do nothing so colouring is a good pastime for me. Certainly helps pass the dark evenings we are getting. Quite right to get them out while you can.
    Hard decision on moving her if she likes where she is but £9 a week amounts to a fair saving over the year.
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…Project 365 week 43My Profile

• November 2, 2018 / 10:02 am

Yes it definitely is a big saving and would be more if I joined too