Asalaam Alaikum/Hi all
The lovely Marie from The Colour of Our Skin has given me this award!
Thank you so much hun! I have never thought of my blog as inspirational because I generally tend to just waffle on about random things.
The rules of the award are simple:
Copy and paste the award onto your site and copy the link of the person who gave you the award.
Then answer the tag questions and nominate any blogs you feel deserve it.
EIGHT EASY TAG QUESTIONS:
- What makes you laugh, smile or giggle? My munchkin
- What are your dreams for your future? To have my own business so I don’t have to work for anyone else, to have a happy family and for my child(ren) to have happy and successful futures. InshAllah.
- If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why? Around the world. I really want to travel and see different places!
- How would you spend your vacation time and with whom? My family. (But if my hubby was doing my head in then my best friends lol)
- If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past? Now. I made some stupid mistakes in my past. I have now grown up (kind of).
- Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didnâ€™t get it? Plenty. But I guess it would have been wishing I could have my brother back when he died, but clearly that was impossible.
- Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on? When my parents were pushing me to get married against my will.
- Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration? My friends. Some of them have been my rock through bad times.
Now I nominate the following blogs. I am limiting myelf to just 5 otherwise I will be here all day! But know that most of the blogs I follow I find inspirational in their own way.
Closing Pandora’s Box
awwwwww. you're so sweet. XD i hate it when parents push you to marry if you don't like to. and oooooh, munchkins! XD hehehehee.
Thank you so much for the award. I honestly don't think my blog is inspiring in anyway, I tend to just babble each time i write xD. Not fishing for compliments or anything, but really though.
Whoever awarded you however, made a smart decission!
Hope you had a great Eid. Thanks again! 🙂 x
Thank youuuu 😀 I will write up my post tomorrow inshallah!
I think you can find inspiration in many things – I do when I read you, even if sometimes you write only about your life or something that happened, there is always a word that change something in me, that makes me think differently.
Hope one day you'll have your own business……..Take care and have a beautiful day!
I can't remember whether I commented saying thank you yesterday?
But seriously, thank you ever so much for the award. It's an honour *insert oscar speech here*
If anyone's blog is an inspiration its yours.
I wish my Mum was cool enough to have her own blog! 😛